192.168.1.1 IP address is the default door of most remote routers or ADSL modems. There are a few IP principle addresses a router can take, 192.168.l.l is the most widely recognized one however 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.0.1 are likewise different alternatives. These are ordinarily known as host addresses.
What should be possible with 192.168.1.1
Keeping in mind the end goal to get to your router fill in 192.168.1.1 in your program's address bar. When you get to your router admin panel you can alter a few alternatives in regards to: IP Qos, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network administration, security choices, WLAN settings, PPPOE, MAC, WPS, DSL, and DHCP customer.
How to login 192.168.1.1 IP Address?
- Sort http://192.168.1.1 physically into your program's address bar. On the off chance that 19216811 is not your router's IP address, discover your router's IP in this article.
- Enter your username and password to login to your router.
- In the event that you don't recall your username and password points of interest, take after the guidelines underneath.
Default Router Username and Password List
Check any router's username and password from the rundown beneath:
What to do on the off chance that you overlooked your router's username and password?
- On the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea about your username and password and you never showed signs of change it, attempt to discover them in the name alongside the router's serial number and login address.
- On the off chance that you changed your password and overlooked it you'll need to reset the router or modem to production line settings. There is a shrouded reset catch on each sort of remote router or ADSL modem. To turn the router back to manufacturing plant settings, you have to hang on the catch for 10 seconds utilizing a needle or toothpick.
- On the off chance that you didn't change your username and password, you can login to your router by checking our default router username and password list here.